Canada offers more than 60 immigration programs!! The second-largest country in the world provides a better standard of living and is counted among the world’s wealthy nations. As a hotbed, Canada attracts thousands of immigrants all around the year to work, live & study.
As individuals leave their native places to begin a new chapter of their lives, the government believes in keeping families together and thereby designing a family sponsorship program. The program allows adult permanent residents or Canadian citizens to sponsor a family or relative in Canada.
The individuals seeking sponsorship must be:
- Spouse, joint partner, conjugal partner
- Grandparent or parent
- Dependent child
- Grandchild under 18 years not yet married or orphaned
Requirements for a sponsor for the family sponsorship program
Our team is experienced and has the authentic license to get a family sponsorship program. Apart from being a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, the sponsor needs to fulfil the following requirement:
- Should be of 18 years at least
- Not be charged with some severe offences
- Not a bankrupt
- Prove to support members of the family, if necessary, in a financial manner
- Either dwell in Canada prove their intention to live in Canada when the sponsored relative arrives
Get in touch with us- If you seek to make matters simple, you can always get in touch with us. We understand the entire case is a bit tough, but we help you to make it easy. Get in touch and let us help you get things done simply.