A standard Canadian tourist visa is provided to someone who wants to visit this beautiful country for a tourism purpose or as a visitor to a relative. Before applying for a tourist visa, it is important to know your purpose.
NOTE: A Canadian tourist visa is also referred to as a visitor visa. Alternatively, it is called Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), the official document issued by a Canadian visa office. This visa allows you to stay in Canada for up to 6 months. There are two ways this visa can be granted –
- Single-entry: Allowing people to travel to Canada just for one time
- Multiple-entry: Allowing people to travel to and from Canada multiple times for 6 months at a time
Types of Visitor Visa
- Visit / Tourism
- Temporary Resident
Who Needs a Visitor Visa?
A non-migrant Canadian visitor visa is usually issued to –
- Business professionals
- People who wish to stay in Canada for a specific purpose like family visitation
Canada Tourist Visa Requirements
In order to get a Canadian visitor visa, there are some basic requirements you need to fulfil. These requirements include:
- A valid travel document (passport)
- No criminal record or immigration-related convictions
- Proof that you will leave Canada after your visit there
- Evidence that you have ties such as home, job, family or financial assets that can prove that you will return to your home country
- Be in good health
- Proof that you have enough money to support your financial expenditure during your stay in Canada
How 7 Star Immigration Consultancy Can Help You
7 Star Immigration Consultancy INC provides a comprehensive range of visa services to meet your immigration requirements. Whether you need to visit Canada to meet any relative, explore the country or for any other reason, our immigration consultants can offer complete assistance. Contact us today to know more!